Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My biggest dilemma ok ;~;

So basically this KPOP CONCERT by MNET is confirmed...
I really wanted to go, I mean yes lots of K-pop idols came here already, and I am sure lots more will come in the future.
I really wanted to see f(x) :( and SUJU again, yes I know I have seen them twice.. up close..
but this is a k-pop concert. WITH f(x) sob.
and I am starting to like B1A4 :(

Well I planned to go for the cheapest ticket but sob the cheapest ticket is RM180.
I worked on the 4-month holidays..to save money....for SHINee..yeah that is my biggest problem now.
I have been starving now in university, just so that I won't overspend, so that I won't miss the SHINee concert/fan meeting.
but lmao SHINee has been to all the parts of the world except Malaysia T_T

yeah I really wanted to go, but I have money issues, well not really anyway..
If I bought the cheapest ticket, I will still manage to go to any SHINee events here, if there's any.

The thing is..how do I say this..............................
ugh idk how to put it in words T_T
buying the cheapest ticket is not my thing because idk i think it's not worth it
plus it is a free seating+standing concert i have to queue i hate queuing :(

SHOULD I GO OR NOT

AND ALSO my sister couldn't join me because of SPM T_T

damn why SUJU and f(x) ugh
why SMTOWN artists ughhhhhhhh
I mean if it was SMTOWN I won't think twice ha ha
SMTOWN WORLD LIVE TOUR of course Malaysia ISN'T part of the world


SHINee PLEASE COME I WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY ALREADYYYYY
having this amount of money but you can't actually use it because you want to use it for this particular thing which might not even be happening
i am hurt :(

cries bless your soul if you actually read this T_T