Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HI ._.

When was the last time I posted here
Cries no one wants to know about my boring life
The things I do in my life..........going to class, making less friends and uhm stalking SHINee orz

Anyway hm I had 3 tests today, the first one was Life and Health Insurance, the questions are pretty easy, if I happened to read the notes.
Being me......I don't read.....but well I think I managed it ?

Contracts Law.....................hm I don't read this subject at all! But I love Mr Tan and I still remember the things he said in classes.....except the cases and sections ~.~
butttt he suddenly said it was an open book test \o/

Mandarin Test lmao orz I caught few words but sob I suck at Mandarin language I should have taken up Korean T_T
but oh well I think I did better than most of the people in that class just now...............

cries Taemin is only 18 and he is going around the world right now why am I still here ok out of topic

by the way I actually love my life right now basically I am alone again!!!!!!
sob the beauty of being alone you don't have to wait for anyone :D