Friday, June 10, 2011

Hi it's Friday

And I am going to see U-Kiss~
I will try to take as much pictures as I can
Unlike last year =.=
I got a picture of Kiseop's hair only lmao

Oh and I can't wait to see these anti-kpop to rage at us tomorrow~
You know... how the showcase is free, lots of people are coming~
And it will be held at the entrance of Pavillion!!! :D
They will be so pissed ha ha

LMAO it's just that I was so angry with them, still am actually.
They bashed SUJU-M last 2 weeks............
Don't touch my SUJU okay

They used all these bad words to SUJU etc
And some of them are jealous that SJ got to perform for an hour ha ha
I am pretty sure it's because of jealousy

and Mila from AF5 was like
"if Black Eyed Peas ke Beyonce ke takpe jugak"
I was like WTF even if any international artists yang dapat benda tu korang akan jealous jugak

This is the reason why you guys did not excel in this industry.
Jealousy.
Paling paling pun dalam Malaysia je
Not all the artists, some of them.

hmmm just so you know SUJU are in Paris right now with their mates DBSK, SNSD, my babies SHINee and f(x)
They are going to have concerts for 2 days ha ha

okay where was I...
yeah U-Kiss~~~~
hehe I'm going with my sister and cousins~