Thursday, June 2, 2011

Differences between listening to the radio and cds

CDs :
I get to listen to the songs that I like over and over again

Radio :
I have to listen to the songs that I don't like over and over again

so yeah cds win \o/

-------------------

lol actually last weekend we went to Perak
honestly I don't really listen to the radio anymore
at all
so basically I don't really know what's the latest songs etc
and yeah last weekend I went to Perak
I was driving, my cousins were in the car with me
so it will no be nice if I listen to cds (which are all either korean or chinese)
so we listen to the radio
and i feel like smashing the radio okay

sobs i miss those days when all the songs are nice good etc ;_;

u know like that song the one that girl was obsessed with her bf
that goes "it's all about him him him"
omg it's so annoying okay