Saturday, January 15, 2011

This week is the worst week I've ever had :(

MONDAY
I was late to class because of the traffic jam.
I was like 10 minutes late.. then I found out that I missed the first quiz ;_;
But it's all cool some of my friends that did the quiz got 0 marks so yeah.
Then.. in the lecture I was paying good attention and then just at this one part.. my classmate asked me about the assignment for Finance and Insurance.
As I was explaining to him my lecturer was like;
"you! the one with specs sit here in front of me and this will be your place for the whole semester" ;_;
I'm still okay with that I've been dying to sit in front though.
OH THE GOOD THING ABOUT MONDAY! SOBS I LOVE MANDARIN CLASS.
My laoshi can't stop dancing/singing to Sorry Sorry :D

Okay back to bad week

TUESDAY
2 classes were canceled asklhfkd
Then in CTU my lecturer explained all those things that are needed for the subjects sobs
CTU is boring and melecehkan.
Then I started to feel sick ;_;

Wednesday
I can't get up.
My body temperature was like so high.
I went to class anyway.
With dizzy head and all.
But the morning class was canceled!!!!!!
I was so angry!
Then I was supposed to have class at night.
We didn't know where the class was so we called our lecturer.
He was like find it yourself.. after more that 1 hour later he told us that it was postponed ;_;
DID I MENTION THAT I WAS SICK!

Thursday
I didn't go to class nothing much happened

Friday
I got back.
I was really happy at first but.... OTL
I accidentally hit my house gate when I was reversing my mom's car ;_;
One of the screw of the car fell off.
And I dropped lots of my foods today too
I wonder what will happen tomorrow ksakljlafd

WHAT A WEEK