Friday, January 7, 2011

Hai everyone haiiiiiii

Look at this
http://izzatiadibah.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-heights-put-smile-on-your-face.html

;~~~~~~~~~~~;
I love her sklafjl;sdkjfl;j

Oh btw, my parents asked me what do I want for my birthday..
And I answered nothing lol
No really I'm not used to having birthday presents from my parents.
Seriously.
Birthdays are not really that important to my family.
When I was little I don't really get presents unless they were from my relatives.
But we did have dinner.
But I like it like that :)
So when they asked me what I want.. I really can't answer what.

And that day when my sister was watching Marry Me Mary the 14th episode.
So since I'm here using broadband.. I couldn't watch the drama.
Then my mom said she will buy me the drama when it comes out!!
I prefer Hayate the Combat Butler but yeah whatever at least I won't have to download the drama :D

OKBYE