Thursday, December 15, 2011

bday wishlist

lmao I forgot about this
well actually i am planning to ~reward~ myself for my birthday

so i am so confused what to buy because i want everything in this world
okay these are the things that i want and i might get one of these for myself lol

- simple plan - get your heart on (sob i have always wanted this orz)
- shinee - the shinee world concert in japan photobook
- shinee - diary (sob i don't use diaries but the pics are awesome kjshadkl)
-onew
- lots and lots of hairbands with ribbon kjsdhkjh the ones in sunway pyramid ;~;
- oh yes ok this is shinee's again.. hm QueenCy's DVD u_u she stalked shinee a lot i want her dvd lskdhds
- uhm a new bag ?
- onew
- ring ding dong & the shinee world sobbb the shinee world will do i love all the songs in this album
- harry potter dvd box set lol
- new shoes ;~;
- onew
- can i get an onew sob
- pls

okay so yeah
i want to leave the shinee fandom tbh i hate sme you're making me wanting everythinggg
-