Friday, September 16, 2011

1st week of 3rd semester~

sooooo i like my new house and housemates~
and my new room is okay too ^_^
so on monday the classes started at 8.30 and the first class was QMT425 and lol i like the lecturer but she's too soft ;~;
so i was like dozing off half the class :(
well monday was okay my classmates were like "tashaaa kenapa kurus sangattttttttt" and i was like "mana adaaaaa" orz

then on tuesday orz INS533 the subject all of were scared the most because of the reputation of the lecturer
the seniors always warned us about him tbh
but i find him really good so i think i will like him but it's insurance law so.........
and my classmates that didn't see me on monday were like "tashaaa kenapa kurusss" and i was like ".....ye ke"

and and on wednesday there's jamuan hari raya uitm we got to eat for freeeeee. and i saw few of my matriculation friends and they were like "kenapa tasha kurus sangat" me------- "..."
and omg lucky us that we went to the jamuan early it was raining cats and dogs right after we went back :D

thursday orz i don't get why but all the foods finished at 1230 i ended up eating maggi :(
and again people were calling me kurus orz

cries we already have so much assignments on the first week :(

but i like all my lecturers this sem! and sdjkfhakdfjh my mandarin language lecturer is a chinese muslim from china!!! she doesn't know malay at all hehehehe
and she reminds me of han geng ;A;

well anyway i don't think i am thin ........... maybe i was really fat before this orz