Sunday, July 10, 2011

Left-Right Problem

So i have problems with my left and right
I mean I can't really tell which is left and which is right
I have to look at my writing hand and then I know that it is my left hand
It's kind of dangerous, especially when I'm driving

So I searched it on the internet and this dyslexia came up
idk lol
but this dyslexia looks idk
hmmm it's like people that have problems with b and d
and spellings well i kinda have problems with spelling certain words
words like receive achieve etc it took me secs to actually spell it correctly
but i don't think i am critical ?
but yeah the left-right thing is kind of critical

OH MY GOD FML
I FOUND A LINK
COME READ
http://www.dyslexia.com/library/symptoms.htm

sob this is all me
most of them
i think i have this thing oh my god
dsjfbsdkjfhdkjfhkdjf

what is this
first i am prone to mental problems
now this
..........................okay

Can be ambidextrous, and often confuses left/right, over/under.
omg
i told u i am ambidextrous last month
okay so what do i do now lol
i don't know

live life to the fullest i think :/

well i don't think i was as bad as that site stated but i do have those symptoms