Friday, August 6, 2010

About Me

I’m a girl. I like pretty glittery stuff. I’m weak when it comes to cute stickers. I like the colour purple.

I love my family. I love my friends but suck at making new ones.

I am short and fat.

I’m not the type of person that gets angry easily. However, when I am angry please avoid me, I might scream at your face D: this is reality okay. But I will not get angry for too long because to me it’s a waste of time.

I will not tell my secrets to anyone. I keep everything to only me. I don’t trust anyone in my life. If I don’t want to tell you about something, don’t force me to spit it out, I rather die.

When I say no, there’s nothing can be done to make my answer a yes. When I say I don’t like it, there’s no way you can do to make me like it.

I’m okay with people using my stuff. Just ask me, I’ll give you, only if I’m not using it. But please, don’t eat the food that I’m eating. This is the one thing that I really hate. I don’t feel them as a whole meal anymore if you eat my food or drink my drinks D: Well if I offer you then you can. I’ll do the same thing don’t worry I won’t eat your food unless you offer me ^_^

I like cats, dogs and cows *-* they are cute. And tortoise too.

I am not good at expressing myself. I prefer to not say anything and keep quiet. I need to change, I know -_-

Hospitals, Clinics are so not my thing. Ironic but I need to go to these places often.

I have a fandom. That is Gengfans and E.L.F. If you are one of them feel free to visit this